Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cozy, warm and comfortable feet

Photobucket
UGG Boots in Winter, Images via weheartit

It's almost Winter and for me that means having notorious cold feet! I just shiver by the thought alone and then I didn't even talked about going through ice and snow without rubber soles! I have been eying UGG boots for a long time, just seeing the cozy, warm and comfortable boots make me so envious of everyone that strolls by wearing them!


This Winter UGG Australia comes with a limited Holiday Collection 2012 collection of exotic prints, shimmer and shine with the Wildly Classic being a real eye-catcher. The Classic Short Exotic turns heads with hip animal-printed bovine fur, hints of suede and soft sheepskin lining! The animal print comes in Cheetah and Zebra print!


UGG's Limited Collection is a limited collection and will be available coming this month at selected retailers and online on uggaustralia.com

Photobucket

12 comments:

Carol said...

hoho, lovely post darling!

http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

Laura said...

There is just one important fashion rule in my life: No ugg boots! Never! :-D Sorry.

Dolce Virginia said...

Que bonitas las UGG de zebra¡¡¡

¡Feliz Puente¡¡

http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

baci

Laila Claessen said...

ik weet nooit zo goed wat ik van uggs vind. ze zijn meestal gebonden aan een standaard type meisje waar ik me niet zo super goed mee kan identificeren... dus, het lijkt me super leuk om eens te zien hoe jij ze draagt! misschien dat het me over kan halen? deze versie ziet er namelijk wel weer heel erg speciaal uit! hihi,
liefs, laila.
www.attheboutique.blogspot.com

Elma said...

Nice! Ik ben Ugg fan! Ik mag ze van mezelf alleen maar aan als er sneeuw ligt, en laat dat nou vandaag net zo zijn :)

Vasilieva said...

Nice!!

http://www.vasilievablog.com/

sweet road said...

I went into the Ugg store the other day with my sister, and though I have never been a huge fan of the brand I fell in love with some fingerless gloves they had. They were shearling gloves lined with fluffy warmth... man they were good!!

Camille said...

I don't really like Ugg shoes but I have to admit they seem sooo warm and comfy
Xoxo
www.camilleslifestylediary.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

This is my favorite thing about cold weather - coziness (and hot chocolate!)

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Creativity&Chocolate said...

Heerlijke cozy foto's. ER gaat niks boven mijn Uggs met dit soort koude gladde weer! xx

www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

vanessa mercado said...

Great post! I'm your new Follower.. I hope you visit my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

Elaine Daniels said...

Love the winter theme going on. :)
http://stylesays.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Live traffic feed

 
Real Time Web Analytics