Friday, February 21, 2014

Premier Délice

 photo cocorosa-cacharel-12_zps6cb77662.jpg



Last week I was in Paris for the launch of Cacharel's new fragrance Anaïs Anaïs Premier DélicePalais de Tokyo was romantically transformed for the celebration of the new fragrance with flowers, poems and flower crowns and an exhibition of 19 year old photographer Olivia Bee, who magically captured the spirit of the scent into a redefined Romanticism for the ad campaigns (the feel is a bit like "the Vigin Suicides") 

I have such beautiful memories of the original Anaïs Anaïs as I remember my mother wearing it when I was young and loved the scent and bottle, the powdery scent is warm, sweet and nostalgic romantic. The Anaïs Anaïs Premier Délice is fresh, young, free and romantic, more playful and very Spring like and will be available in April! I absolutely fell in love with the new scent and Olivia Bee's art direction and photography and I'm so excited to be working on a very special project with Cacharel for this fragrance! 
xoxo


 photo cocorosa-cacharel-1_zps11e7a510.jpg  photo cocorosa-cacharel-5_zps8c4c8cb1.jpg  photo cocorosa-cacharel-4_zps3a1f9482.jpg  photo cocorosa-cacharel-3_zps97cca84b.jpg

12 comments:

Laura lexo said...

Awesome photos!


Xx
www.Lauralexo.com

Dominique Candido said...

great pictures :)

xxxx
www.dominiquecandido.com

Sasa Zoe said...

Awesome:)<3

New on www.shallwesasa.com

Camille said...

Gorgeous pictures
Xoxo
http://camilleslifestylediary.blogspot.fr/

obat perangsang wanita said...

Thank you for your very useful information

obat penyubur kandungan said...

informasi yang bagus dan sangat menarik ' :D

Nellie June said...

Hi

The Pics are seems to be very cool your Pics are tempting me to look this S napes for a long time

HMA



Vire-tue-elle said...

Vraiment frais et printannier , j'adore :)

♥♥ http://tienstoiacaroline.wordpress.com/ ♥♥

Simplybeautifulelegant said...

great post!
xx
daniella
simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

Kerry Conn said...

Olivia Bee is so talanted! Great pictures!
Good luck with your special project with Cacharel for this fragrance!

End of Tenancy Cleaning Wimbledon

Carmen said...

I have the original AnaïsAnaïs perfume and I adore it because of it's extraordinary scent! I can't wait to try the new scent as well :)
xx

heather gilmour said...

I have AnaïsAnaïs perfume and I adore it, is amazing!
Great photos :)
Carpet cleaners Bromley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Live traffic feed

 
Real Time Web Analytics